Welcome to THE KNOCKDOWN LEAGUE
Sponsored by Fighters Of Future and Organized by Tekken Freaks.
We will be hosting multiple tournaments throughout the year, each tournament is a two-day event. 128 players double-elimination format.
This will be an online event, Participants must use the steam version of the game with Wired Connection only.
1st Place – Rs.3000
2nd Place – Rs.2000
Date: 13th and 14th March.
Time: Sat 7 PM onwards
Joining our discord server is mandatory.
THE KNOCKDOWN RULES
- Players must reside within India.
- The tournament will be Double Elimination
- The latest version of the game will be used for tournament play, including new characters and balance changes.
- Game Version: Ver 4.03 Steam
- Connection: Wired Connection Only (WiFi not allowed)
- Game Settings: 3/5 Rounds, 2/3 Matches, 60 Seconds
- Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals: 3/5 Rounds, 3/5 Matches, 60 Seconds
- Stage: Random
- Character Customizations: Off
- Character Preset Costumes are legal for Tournament use with the exception of the following:
Jack-7 Preset 3 & 4 cannot be used.Gigas Preset 3 cannot be used.
- Players cannot use the same Preset. Should both Players wish to use the same Preset, they will play a Best-of-One Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who may use their preferred Preset Costume for the duration of the Match.
- During a Match Set, the winner of a Match must comply with the following “Winner Lock Rules”: (i) during the first Match Set, each Player selects their character and the stage is selected at random; (ii) after a Match, the winner is “locked” into their character and they are not permitted to switch their character until/unless they lose a subsequent Match; (iii) all Matches are loser’s choice; and (iv) a loser of a Match may rematch with the current characters and stage, a rematch with the current characters and a new stage of his or her choice, or return to character select to choose a new character and new random stage.
- Any player found to be using any kind of macros or mod (frame bot mod etc) will be disqualified or banned from taking part in tournaments permanently.
- If the match is lagging then admins may request participants to share screenshots of your speed test. Any player with a weak connection will be disqualified.
Please note that more rules and changes could be added in the future
- If a match desyncs in between any round then players will have to restart their match with the same round count.
- Only one steam account per individual.