Welcome to KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT SNL IV EDITION
Supported by PSN INDIA&T7 Local Warriors and Organized by arcretro and Team.
Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/c/Arcretro
Date: 9-11th April 2021.
Registration Last Date: 4th April 2021
Entry Fee – INR 50 (Payable @googlepay No – 9716109563)
Slot Capping: 32
Joining our discord server is mandatory.
Prize Pool –INR 2000
1st Place – INR 1000
2nd Place – INR 500
Player of the Tournament – INR 300
Top 2 chatter – 100 each amazon voucher
Pool Matches: 9th April 2021
Loser Bracket Matches: 10th April 2021
Semi-Final, Losers Grand finals, and Grand Finals: 11th April 2021
Match Timing: 7 PM onwards
THE KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT RULES (Read Carefully)
- India only tournament
- Online PSN
- The tournament will be Double Elimination – 1v1
- No character locks
- Best of 3 all pool stages
- Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals: Best of 5 Matches
- The first stage of the match must be selected as a random stage. The winner cannot change the character; the Loser can change the character or stage. If a character is changed then the stage must be selected as random.
- No custom costume allowed. Default/Pre-set costume only. Any player found/reported using a custom costume then player will be disqualified for one match.
- No participant will be allowed to play on WIFI, will be disqualified right away.
- Ensure Fair Play all the time.
- During a Match Set, the winner of a Match must comply with the following “Winner Lock Rules”: (i) during the first Match Set, each Player selects their character and the stage is selected at random; (ii) after a Match, the winner is “locked” into their character and they are not permitted to switch their character until/unless they lose a subsequent Match; (iii) all Matches are loser’s choice; and (iv) a loser of a Match may rematch with the current characters and stage, a rematch with the current characters and a new stage of his or her choice, or return to character select to choose a new character and new random stage
- If the match is lagging then admins may request participants to share screenshots of your speed test. Any player with a weak connection will be disqualified.
Key Note –
- If a match desyncs in between any round then players will have to restart their match with the same round count.
- Only one PSN account per individual.