DECEMBER 6TH – 8TH
NSIC EXHIBITION GROUNDS, OKHLA
TOTAL PRIZE POOL OF ₹6,00,000
One massive fighting games tournament the fighting games community of the country looks forward to every year. Dreamhack welcomes KO Fight Night once again to its esports arena. Following last year’s format, the tournament will feature all the big fighting game titles like Street Fighter 5, Tekken 7 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for an overall prize pool of 6 Lacs INR.
Tekken Price Pool:₹ 3,00,000
- Platform: PS4
- Format: Double Elimination
- Game Settings: Versus Mode, 60 Seconds, 3/5 Rounds, 2/3 Games
- Winners Final, Losers Final and Grand Final competitors will play 3/5 Matches.
- No character customization
- Winner of the last game cannot change his character
- Loser may switch character
- Random stage select (players may opt for an agreed stage)
Full Info: https://dreamhack.com/delhi/kofn/
- Offline registrations can only be done at the KO Fight Night registration desk at DreamHack Delhi depending on the availability of slots and will be open from 12 NOON to 4 PM on 6th Dec 2019.
- Players who have registered online are required to check in at the registration desk as early as possible in order to secure their slot.
- Registrations will be limited to 256 players for SFV and Tekken 7 each and will be done on first come, first serve basis. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will have a 128 player cap.
- The tournament matches will start after the formation of brackets once the registration closes.
- In order to participate, players must purchase either a three day visitor pass or any BYOC/BYOD ticket.
- No additional fee is required to participate in the tournament.
- The games being featured are Street Fighter V – Arcade Edition, Tekken 7 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- You must bring your own controller for games played on all systems. Backup controllers will be provided in “as is” condition.
- Players may be seeded at the discretion of the organizers and the tournament director based on past performances locally or internationally.
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight will force you to forfeit the round.
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
- Brook Converters are allowed. Cronus Max Plus and Titan One converters are banned.
- There is a maximum of 30 seconds allowed between games in a set.