We are delighted to bring back the Bharatiya Tekken Party Dojo series, An Online Tekken series among the members of South Asian countries(India/Nepal). This tourney is organized by Bharatiya Tekken Party, A discord Tekken community from India.
Event Name: DOJO 1.0 [PC]
No of players: 46
Date & Time: 3rd July 2022 | Sunday 4 PM till 11 PM.
This will be a part of Tekken World Tour 2022 and the winner of the tournament will earn points and a position on Tekken Online Leaderboards.
The matches will be streamed at: https://www.twitch.tv/yoddhaaa
PRIZING & REGISTRATION:
1st: 50% of total collection from registration fees. 2nd: 25% of total collection from registration fees.
The remaining amount will be used for giveaways
Registration Fee: 50INR
NOTE: After Registration on Smash.gg, Kindly transfer the registration fee to UPI: malay.singh192@oksbi
GPAY/PHONE PE NUMBER: +917030770817
- Registration for DOJO 1.0 [PC] is OPEN NOW. Registration opens till 11 PM Friday. Any delay in the payment by the end date will lead to instant disqualification!
- Please provide your Whatsapp Contact Number during registration, It is mandatory and the tourney will be managed through WhatsApp only!
- Registration fees will not be refunded if any participant backs out after Friday.
- As DOJO 1.0 is going to be the first Dojo event of 2022, There will be no seeding to anyone. The brackets will be random.
- The brackets published are not final brackets. The final brackets will be out after registration ends.
- Pools: 4 PM to 7 PM IST. WINNERS ROUND 1: 4 PM to 4:30 PM WINNERS ROUND 2: 4:30 PM to 5 PM WINNERS ROUND 3: 5 PM to 5:30 PM LOSERS ROUND MATCHES WILL RUN PARALLELY AS BRACKETS PREPARE. LOSERS ROUND 1: 4:45PM to 5:15PM LOSERS ROUND 2: 5:15PM to 5:45PM LOSERS ROUND 3: 5:45PM to 6:15PM
- TOP 16: 7PM – 8:30PM
3. TOP 8: 9:45 PM onwards
- Brackets will come out on Friday 10 PM.
- Participants will be added to the DOJO WhatsApp group after their successful registration. Whatsapp group will be used to manage the tourney.
- All pool matches will be played off stream. Only Top 8 will be streamed.
- Tournament will be Double Elimination Latest version of the game will be used for tournament play, including new characters and balance changes.
- Game Version: It has to be the latest available version from Namco Bandai Esports
- Game Settings: 3/5 Rounds, 2/3 Matches, 60 Seconds
- Winners Finals, Losers Finals, Grand Finals: 3/5 Rounds, 3/5 Matches, 60 Seconds
- Stage: Random
- Character Customizations: Off
- Character Preset Costumes are legal for Tournament use with the exception of the following:
- Jack-7 Preset 3 & 4 cannot be used. Gigas Preset 3 cannot be used.
- Players cannot use the same Preset. Should both Players wish to use the same Preset, they will play a Best-of-One Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who may use their preferred Preset Costume for the duration of the Match.
During a Match Set, the winner of a Match must comply with the following “Winner Lock Rules”: (i) during the first Match Set, each Player selects their character and the stage is selected at random; (ii) after a Match, the winner is “locked” into their character and they are not permitted to switch their character until/unless they lose a subsequent Match; (iii) all Matches are loser’s choice; and (iv) a loser of a Match may rematch with the current characters and stage, a rematch with the current characters and a new stage of his or her choice, or return to character select to choose a new character and new random stage.
In the event of a tied Match declared by a Double K.O. or timeout on the Game screen, the Match will not be scored and both Players will replay the tied Match with the same character selections.